The schedule of the preliminary exams is available in the NEWS tab!
You can contact us via HELP tab or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out detailed information concerning enrollment for 2021/2022 by clicking "STUDIES" and selecting the degree of studies.
Electronic registration for the admission exams for AMFN undergraduate and graduate studies for the academic year 2021/2022 is open from April 19 to May 31.
How to sign up?
- Register at www.rekrutacja.amuz.bydgoszcz.pl
- Complete your personal details. Upload the photo. In the education field, click the "Save and add certificate" button and enter at least the type, year and country of issue of the document.
- Enroll in a chosen field of study / specialization.
- Make the enrollment fee (PLN 150; bank details can be found at this link)
In the title of the fee, enter [name and surname] recruitment fee [field and degree of studies]
- Print and sign the application generated in the "Enrollment applications" tab
- Send the signed application and proof of the enrollment fee in a briefcase to the university's address)
The recordings must be uploaded by June 14th (in accordance with the requirements described in the Terms and Conditions and the recruitment procedure - link below).
Entry exams are scheduled for 21st-24th June 2021. For online exams you will receive link latest one day before the meeting.
We will be happy to answer your questions. Feel free to ask via the formular in HELP tab
A very important document:
Meanwhile let us invite you to follow our social media profiles, wher you can find our current events and information:
Check out www.openmusicreview.art for reports and recordings of the workshops and conferences organised by The Feliks Nowowiejski Academy of Music.